Child Passport

For international travel, every child requires a passport.
If you’re an infant or under 16 years old, our Child Passport service is the right choice.

  • Standard


    • $295

  • Priority


    • $345

  • Urgent


    • $495
  • Place Order

    Your Order

  • Send Documents

    Collect & Send

  • VisaHero Process

    We Process
    Your Order

  • Receive Passport

    Receive Your


Need help? You can email or call us (202) 936 6000

Child Passport Requirements


The State Department is currently maintaining the COVID-19 regulations outlined below:

  • Your new passport will be sent directly to you per the mailing address on the passport application (not the permanent address).
  • We will inform you (via email or text message) when your passport is en route, along with the tracking number if it has been provided by the State Department.
  • Your expired passport and any original documents, if applicable, will be sent separately to your mailing address approximately 2 weeks after receiving your new passport.
  • Should any problems arise with your application, the government will contact you directly. In such an instance, immediately inform us to expedite the resolution of the issue.
Acceptance Agent Authorization Required
  • Before sending us your passport application for processing, you must authorize/seal your documents through an Acceptance Agent.
  • An Acceptance Agent may be found at your nearest Post Office, County Office or local library.
  • It's important to inform the agent that you are expediting the request through a third-party agency, so it can be returned to you.
  • Once your documents are sealed/authorized, it expires after 5 business days; it is crucial that you overnight the documents immediately.
  • Note that the Acceptance Agent will charge $35 execution fee.
Notarized Parental Consent Form (if applicable)
Both parents and the applicant must appear before the Acceptance Agent, unless one of the parents has full custody.
If a parent will not be present, he/she must complete and have the Statement of Consent form (DS-3053) notarized.
Please note that this document expires three months after being signed.
Passport Application
Proof of U.S. Citizenship

The following are acceptable as proof of U.S. Citzenship:

  • Original U.S. birth certificate or a government issued certified copy. The document must be a long-form version showing parent(s) name(s).
  • Original child passport, in good condition. Temporary (1-year) passport is not eligible.
  • Original Naturalization Certificate. Copy not accepted.
Proof of Parent(s) Identification
Provide copies of both the front and back of the valid driver's license, state ID, passport, military ID, or any other government-issued identification from the parent(s).
One (1) Passport Photograph

Please provide one (1) recent passport photograph, captured in the last six months, printed on photo paper.
For your convenience, you'll have the option to upload a digital photo* (additional fee applies).
*Face the camera directly without objects behind you and do not wear eyeglasses, headphones, or earbuds (click for sample).

Government Fee

Include a check or money order payable to the U.S. Deparment of State in the amount of:

  • $181.36 for passport book request, or
  • $196.36 for passport book and card request.

Important: Starter or temporary checks are not accepted. These are usually provided when you have recently opened a bank account.
For your convenience, you'll have the option to add the government fee to your order, charge it to your credit card, and we will take care of it.

Travel Itinerary
This is required for our fastest (URGENT) service option only. You don't need to provide a proof of travel for PRIORITY and STANDARD services. Business letter of support from your employer may be used as travel itinerary